April 24, 2010

Poseidon


I went to A.S.I.A's Fresher event last night: Poseidon! It was awesome but my feet were hurting like crazy and it was really hard to walk/dance. My legs were even vibrating! Also, I got hungry towards the end of the night which was not cool.

The music was really crappy to begin with but it got a lot better after the drinking competitions and dance offs. I saw quite a few people whom I didn't realise was going to be there so I got to dance with most of them too =]

My friends and I left about 20 minutes before the party ended to grab some bubble tea. The party was held at the Empyrean and once you leave you can't get back in, but we left anyways despite knowing this fact. By the time we finished our bubble tea the party was over already so it was fine. Apparently loads of people left when we did. We saw loads of people from the party at the bubble tea shop too and they all arrived after we did - meaning we must be trend setters! ;)



No comments: