June 16, 2010

C'est fini!


Hurrah! I'm done with exams (for this semester)!! I don't know how I went but I'm really happy now that they're over :) :) :)

I've been really excited about going overseas and all so I've been packing my bags non stop and trying to cut down on things so that I may travel as light as possible then come back with my bags filled to the brim!

Turns out I'll have to sew a few travel bags before I leave though - for things like hair accessories etc. I've stitched up my everyday-silver-bag so that I can still use it for a little longer but I still need to alter a few of my dresses then I can pack them too!

I've pretty much cleaned up my room and I've leaving in just 2 days! I really am very excited! - OMG the wedding is in 11 days... now I'm even more excited!! (haha)

Anyways, if I find my travel checklist, I'll upload it because it's really useful and I could really do with it right about now.

No comments: