May 16, 2010

Post-Birthday and Golf at the Vines


First of all, a big THANK YOU to everyone who wished me Happy Birthday, gave me presents and made my day spectacular!

No, I didn't go clubbing and I didn't drink alcohol either =P

Today was a really good for golfing. I played in the Junior Girls Matchplay (used to be Pennants 3 years ago) and today it was held at the Vines! That's the place in WA that held the Johnny Walker event last year.

I played in the foursomes for the blue team and we ended up playing the full 18 holes! The game was rather evenly matched. After 9 holes we were on all square. My partner and I ended up with +2 ie we won against our opponents!

I wish we didn't have to drive to Swan Valley for that game though. It's so far, my whole day is gone because it takes an hour to drive there and another to drive back, around 4 or 5 hours for the game and an hour for the pre-game stuff. I left the house at 10:30 am and only got back at 6:30 pm.

Also, I'm severely out of practice so now I'm sore all over, I should have done more stretches! ~Ow!

No comments: